For ‘Entry Permission’ you will need:
- To be fully vaccinated – As of July 1st, all wishing to visit Anguilla and are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, MUST be fully vaccinated to be granted Entry Permission to Anguilla. According to Anguilla’s Ministry of Health, fully vaccinated means, visitor has received last dose (in a 2 dose vaccine) only dose (in a 1 dose vaccine) 3 weeks/ 21 days prior to arrival on Anguilla. For information on vaccination exemptions, see last information box.
- Apply for “Entry Permission” via www.ivisitanguilla.com
- A negative result from an RT-PCR COVID-19 test (polymerase chain reaction) from a nasopharyngeal swab (from the nose), taken three (3) to five (5) days prior to arrival.
- You will be tested at your Port of Entry;
- You will be issued a yellow wristband. ONLY a Health Representative from the Ministry of Health is authorised to remove issued wristband;
- You are to provide personal contact information to Health Team representatives.
- After clearing Immigration and Customs, you will be required to travel immediately via Safe Environment Certified ground transportation to your accommodation/properties.
- You are required to remain at your accommodation/properties until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result. (Test results are usually received within 12hrs of testing.)
- Until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result, you are to maintain Social Distance of at least 3ft from individual(s) not of same travel group;
- Until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result, you are asked to utilise restaurants on property and food delivery services.
- Until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test, access to spas/ spa services and gyms is prohibited.
NOTE: Use of rental vehicles before receipt of Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result, is prohibited.
Once in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result, you can leave your accommodation and explore the island at will.
While On Anguilla
- Adhere to and respect all COVID-19 protocols of establishments/ businesses on Island.
- Maintain proper hand hygiene, i.e. wash hands frequently and or frequent use of hand sanitiser.
- Wear face covering at places where Social Distancing cannot be maintained and at all public areas.
- Pregnant women and children 17yrs and under may be subjected to RT-PCR testing 4 days after arrival.
- Any visitor who tests positive at any stage after their arrival will be isolated at host property, at their own expense.
Onward Travel COVID-19 Testing
Onward Travel COVID-19 Test: This applies to persons not under quarantine conditions that require a COVID-19 test prior to departure.
Please, contact your accommodation for Onward Travel Testing policy, as many accommodations help in facilitating Onward Travel Testing.
Onward Travel Testing is available as follows:
- Mondays – Fridays: 8am to 11am
- On the Weekends: 9am to 11am
- Test Offered: Rapid and RT-PCR
- For Testing appointment, call 497-3930 or 497-2451 Ext. 3522 and Ext. 3523 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
- Cost: US$100.00 per test (Payment is made at the Princess Alexandra Hospital in Pope Hill).
- Location of Testing Office: Ministry of Health, 2nd floor D-3 Building, The Valley
- Turnaround Time: 24 hours (results can be provided via hard copy collected at the Ministry of Health or soft copy emailed to address provided).
- NOTE: Proof of payment is required for test to be administered.
- Hughes Medical Centre:
- Mondays – Fridays: 8am
- Tests Offered: RT-PCR and Rapid
- Contact #: 497 3053 (for further details)
- Horizon (Mobile Unit):
- This agent offers hassle-free logistics. A certified officer/nurse collects the sample, delivers it to the lab, and collects your results for a service fee.
Operating Hours: 6am – 3pm (RT-PCR) 6am-10pm (Rapid Test)
For Testing Appointments: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: (Service Fee + Lab Fee of US$100.00)
Email for further information
Vaccination Requirement Exemptions
The Government of Anguilla’s exemptions to the mandatory visitors’ vaccination requirement for entry permission are:
- Pregnant women
- Children 17 years and under
No medical exemptions will be granted.
For More Information On Travelling To Anguilla