For entry permission:
- All visitors 18 years and older (including pregnant women) must be fully vaccinated to enter Anguilla. Fully vaccinated means the visitor received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine or the one-dose vaccine 14 days before arrival on Anguilla.
- Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 years old are only permitted to enter Anguilla, if accompanied by fully vaccinated travelers.
- All fully vaccinated travelers will no longer be required to apply for entry but must present evidence of full vaccination with an approved vaccine and a negative COVID-19 test (see acceptable tests).
- Your test and proof of vaccination must be presented to the aircraft, ship, agent or fixed based operator and again on arrival at the port of entry in Anguilla.
Approved Vaccines for Entry by Anguilla's Health Authorities
|Vaccine Developers||Vaccine Aliases||Doses|
|Oxford/Astrazeneca/Serrum Institute of India||Astrazeneca, Vaxzevria, Covishield , AZ; AZD1222 (ChAdOx1)||2|
|Janssen||Janssen/Johnson and Johnson; JnJ||1|
Mixed vaccines are accepted, but they must be a variation of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin, Moderna and Novavax.
Acceptable Test Types
All tests MUST be taken via a nasopharyngeal (nasal) swab, which must be stated on the test results.
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA) - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- RNA or molecular test - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- Antigen tests completed via a nasopharyngeal swab no more than 2 days, tests administered 1 day before arrival are accepted.
- A negative COVID-19 test from a nasopharyngeal swab (nasal), administered within three (3) days of arrival OR a Rapid Antigen test which must be taken no more than 2 days before arrival is required.
- The laboratory that processes the pre-arrival test must be accredited. Self-administered/home testing kits (including video proctored) and antibody tests will not be accepted.
Applications for medically exempted visitors cannot be submitted more than ten (10) days before travel and will not be accepted later than 12:00 PM EST the day before your arrival date. For assistance with the travel application portal, visitors may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 1(264) 584-2710, or +1(264) 497-5666 /+1(264) 497-5667 between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST.
- Visitors who have been fully vaccinated (completed primary series) within the last six (6) months, and persons who have taken a booster dose more than 14 days prior to arrival will not be tested on arrival.
- Vaccinated adults and minors, who were fully vaccinated with a complete primary course more than 6 months prior, but have not had a booster dose shall be subject to testing on arrival, at their own expense.
- Persons arriving into Anguilla without the appropriate documentation (proof of vaccination and test results) will be required to return to their country of origin; and if it is not possible to return, they shall complete arrival and exit tests, and quarantine for 5 days at their own expense. They will be also subject to any penalties under the law. Each visitor that is allowed to quarantine shall pay the Government of Anguilla a fee of US$200, in addition to any fines for unapproved entry.
- Unvaccinated visitors who have been granted a medical exemption will be required to apply on the entry portal, test on arrival, quarantine for 5 days and receive a negative test result to exit quarantine. Accordingly, the fee is reduced to US$100 per person.
- After clearing Immigration and Customs, you will be required to travel immediately to your accommodation via a safe Environment Certified ground transportation, if you have been tested. If you have not been tested, you are permitted to use private or rental transportation.
- Guests staying on the island for more than eight (8) days may be tested on day 4 of their visit, at no additional cost.
- Guests are asked to adhere to and respect the COVID-19 protocols of establishments and encouraged to frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Fully vaccinated is defined as having received the last dose in the primary series more than 14 days prior to the arrival date
- All persons requiring medical exemption must submit a request to the Ministry of Health via the travel authorization portal at www.escape.ivisitanguilla.com.
Onward Travel COVID-19 Testing
This applies to persons that require a COVID-19 test for departure. Please contact your accommodation for assistance. Onward Travel testing is available as follows:
Ministry of Health
- Drive thru testing available:
- Mondays - Fridays: 7:30am - 3pm
- Saturdays - Sundays: 7:30am - 11:30am
- Tests Offered: Rapid Antigen & RT-PCR
- Location of Testing Office: Ministry of Health, 2nd Floor D-3 Building, The Valley. The access point for testing is via the Merchant Market Road.
- Turnaround Time: 24 hours (results can be provided via hard copy collected at the Ministry of Health or soft copy emailed to address provided).
- Note: Proof of payment is required for the test to be administered.
Hughes Medical Center
By appointment only at clinic:
- Mondays - Fridays: 8am - 2pm
- Mobile Testers: Daily 8am - 1pm
- Tests Offered: Rapid and RT-PCR
- Cost: US$60.00 - US$175.00 per test
- For Testing Appointment: Call +1 (264) 497-3053 for further details.
Horizon (Mobile Unit)
A certified officer/nurse collects the sample, delivers it to the lab and collects your results for a service fee.
- Operating Hours 6am-10pm (Rapid Test) - 6am-3pm (RT-PCR Test)
- Email for Further Information and For Testing Appointment: Email email@example.com
Day Trips from other Islands
Arrival for a Day Trip
Fully vaccinated visitors are permitted to enter Anguilla for day trips. Fully vaccinated means the visitor received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine, or the one-dose vaccine 14 days prior to arrival on Anguilla.
- Visitors must present to the exiting country’s immigration, aircraft or sea vessel operator, evidence that they have been fully vaccinated.
- Visitors must present an approved vaccine and a negative approved COVID-19 test conducted no more than 2 days prior to their travel date.
- A day trip wristband will be issued to each visitor and MUST only be removed upon departure.
- Visit must be for the day only.
- Use of rental vehicles is NOT permitted.
- Guests are asked to adhere to and respect the COVID-19 protocols established by the Health Authority of Anguilla and by other establishments.
- Mandatory mask requirement and social distancing of at least 3 feet must be adhered to.
The following apply to Anguilla’s returning Nationals (Anguilla Passport Holders) and Residents (Anguilla Resident Stamp holders, Work permit holders, Retired Homeowners).
- Fully vaccinated returning residents will no longer be required to apply for entry once presenting evidence of full vaccination with an approved vaccine and a negative COVID-19 test; NAA/PCR/RNA test within three (3) days of travel or a rapid antigen within two (2) days of travel. This information is to be presented to the aircraft, ship, agent or fixed based operator and again on arrival at the port.
- Unvaccinated returning residents 18 years and older will be required to apply on the entry portal, test on arrival, quarantine for five (5) days, and receive a negative test to exit quarantine. An entry fee of US$100 per person will be payable.
- Unvaccinated returning residents ages 5 to 17 years old, who are accompanied by fully vaccinated travelers, will not be required to apply on the entry portal but will be tested on arrival, quarantine for five days and receive a negative test to exit quarantine. An entry fee of US $50.00 per person will be payable.
- All residents are asked to adhere and respect the COVID-19 protocols of establishments and encouraged to frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Fully vaccinated is defined as having received the last dose in the primary series more than 14 days prior to the arrival date.
Day Trips to other Islands (Residents)
Departure for Day Trip
All residents/visitors intending to travel must be fully vaccinated, this includes resident children who have received their one dose vaccination. Fully vaccinated means that an adult resident received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine, or the one-dose vaccine 14 days prior to travel or children between the age of 12-17 who received their one dose vaccine 14 days prior to travel.
- Must present the following to the Ministry of Health between 10am and 2 pm, Monday to Friday: 1) Passport, 2) Vaccination card and 3) Evidence of resident status on Anguilla.
- Re-entry Permission Certificate/Day Pass will be issued based on return date.
Returning from Day Trip
- You must present their vaccination card to aircraft of sea vessel operator
- Entry Permission Certificate/Day Pass must be presented to a fixed based operator, aircraft or sea vessel operator
- You must be tested on day four (4) of their return to Anguilla.
- Trip must be for a maximum of one night
- Persons are reminded that these protocols are for re-entry to Anguilla and therefore must be mindful of the entry requirements of the destination they intend to visit.
- Should the return date issued on the re-entry certificate be missed, you MUST submit a negative approved COVID-19 test conducted no more than 2 days prior to their travel date.
- It is the responsibility of the each person returning from a day trip to ensure that he or she is tested on Day 4. Failure to do so could result in prosecution. There is no cost associated with day four (4) testing.
- Residents and visitors are asked to adhere to and respect the COVID-19 protocols established by the Health Authority of Anguilla and those of establishments on hygiene with frequent hand washing or using hand sanitizer.
Travelling by Boat
Are you visiting Anguilla by yacht or private boat? The present protocols apply. We recommend you contact a local yacht agent for assistance.View Yacht Agents
Work From Anguilla
Digital NomadsView More Info
Don’t wait another minute. Paradise is waiting.Apply Now
NB: Applications must be submitted by
12 noon (EST Time) the day before arrival.