For entry permission:
- All visitors 18 years and older (including pregnant women) must be fully vaccinated to enter Anguilla. Fully vaccinated means the visitor received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine or the one-dose vaccine fourteen (14) days before arrival on Anguilla.
- Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 years old are only permitted to enter Anguilla, if accompanied by fully vaccinated travelers.
- All fully vaccinated travelers will no longer be required to apply for entry but must present evidence of full vaccination with an approved vaccine and a negative COVID-19 test (see acceptable tests).
- Your test and proof of vaccination must be presented to the aircraft, ship, agent or fixed based operator and again on arrival at the port of entry in Anguilla.
Approved Vaccines for Entry by Anguilla's Health Authorities
|Vaccine Developers||Vaccine Aliases||Doses|
|Oxford/Astrazeneca/Serrum Institute of India||Astrazeneca, Vaxzevria, Covishield , AZ; AZD1222 (ChAdOx1)||2|
|Janssen||Janssen/Johnson and Johnson; JnJ||1|
Mixed vaccines are accepted, but they must be a variation of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin, Moderna and Novavax.
Acceptable Test Types
All tests MUST be taken via a nasopharyngeal (nasal) swab, which must be stated on the test results.
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA) - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- RNA or molecular test - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- Antigen tests completed via a nasopharyngeal swab no more than two (2) days, tests administered one (1) day before arrival are accepted.
- A negative COVID-19 test from a nasopharyngeal swab (nasal), administered within three (3) days of arrival OR a Rapid Antigen test which must be taken no more than two (2) days before arrival is required.
- The laboratory that processes the pre-arrival test must be accredited. Self-administered/home testing kits (including video proctored) and antibody tests will not be accepted.
Applications for medically exempted visitors cannot be submitted more than ten (10) days before travel and will not be accepted later than 12:00 PM EST the day before your arrival date. For assistance with the travel application portal, visitors may email email@example.com or call + 1(264) 584-2710, or +1(264) 497-5666 /+1(264) 497-5667 between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST.
- Visitors who have been fully vaccinated (completed primary series) within the last six (6) months, and persons who have taken a booster dose more than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will not be tested on arrival.
- Persons arriving into Anguilla without the appropriate documentation (proof of vaccination and test results) will be required to return to their country of origin; and if it is not possible to return, they shall complete arrival and exit tests, and quarantine for five (5) days at their own expense. They will be also subject to any penalties under the law. Each visitor that is allowed to quarantine shall pay the Government of Anguilla a fee of US$200, in addition to any fines for unapproved entry.
- Unvaccinated visitors who have been granted a medical exemption will be required to apply on the entry portal, test on arrival, quarantine for five (5) days and receive a negative test result to exit quarantine. Accordingly, the fee is reduced to US$100 per person.
- Guests are asked to adhere to and respect the COVID-19 protocols of establishments and encouraged to frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Fully vaccinated is defined as having received the last dose in the primary series more than 14 days prior to the arrival date
- All persons requiring medical exemption must submit a request to the Ministry of Health via the travel authorization portal at www.escape.ivisitanguilla.com.
Onward Travel COVID-19 Testing
This applies to persons that require a COVID-19 test for departure. Please contact your accommodation for assistance. Onward Travel testing is available as follows:
Ministry of Health
- Drive thru testing available:
- Mondays - Fridays: 7:30am - 3pm
- Saturdays - Sundays: 7:30am - 11:30am
- Tests Offered: Rapid Antigen & RT-PCR
- Location of Testing Office: Ministry of Health, 2nd Floor D-3 Building, The Valley. The access point for testing is via the Merchant Market Road.
- Turnaround Time: 24 hours (results can be provided via hard copy collected at the Ministry of Health or soft copy emailed to address provided).
- Note: Proof of payment is required for the test to be administered.
Hughes Medical Center
By appointment only at clinic:
- Mondays - Fridays: 8am - 2pm
- Mobile Testers: Daily 8am - 1pm
- Tests Offered: Rapid and RT-PCR
- Cost: US$60.00 - US$175.00 per test
- For Testing Appointment: Call +1 (264) 497-3053 for further details.
Horizon (Mobile Unit)
A certified officer/nurse collects the sample, delivers it to the lab and collects your results for a service fee.
- Operating Hours 6am-10pm (Rapid Test) - 6am-3pm (RT-PCR Test)
- Email for Further Information and For Testing Appointment: Email firstname.lastname@example.org