For entry permission:
- All visitors 18 years and older (including pregnant women) who are vaccinated can enter Anguilla, and no pre-arrival testing is required. Fully vaccinated means the visitor received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine or the one-dose vaccine fourteen (14) days before arrival on Anguilla.
- All fully vaccinated travelers will no longer be required to apply for entry but must present evidence of full vaccination with an approved vaccine.
- Unvaccinated children under the age of 18 years old are only permitted to enter Anguilla, if accompanied by fully vaccinated travelers.
- All unvaccinated visitors are allowed entry into Anguilla, with evidence of a negative COVID-19 result.
Approved Vaccines for Entry by Anguilla's Health Authorities
|Vaccine Developers||Vaccine Aliases||Doses|
|Oxford/Astrazeneca/Serrum Institute of India||Astrazeneca, Vaxzevria, Covishield , AZ; AZD1222 (ChAdOx1)||2|
|Janssen||Janssen/Johnson and Johnson; JnJ||1|
Mixed vaccines are accepted, but they must be a variation of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Covaxin, Moderna and Novavax.
Acceptable Test Types
For Unvaccinated Travelers
All tests MUST be taken via a nasopharyngeal (nasal) swab, which must be stated on the test results.
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA) - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- RNA or molecular test - administered within three (3) days of arrival to Anguilla.
- Antigen tests completed via a nasopharyngeal swab no more than two (2) days, tests administered one (1) day before arrival are accepted.
- A negative COVID-19 test from a nasopharyngeal swab (nasal), administered within three (3) days of arrival OR a Rapid Antigen test which must be taken no more than two (2) days before arrival is required.
- The laboratory that processes the pre-arrival test must be accredited. Self-administered/home testing kits (including video proctored) and antibody tests will not be accepted.
Applications for medically exempted visitors cannot be submitted more than ten (10) days before travel and will not be accepted later than 12:00 PM EST the day before your arrival date. For assistance with the travel application portal, visitors may email email@example.com or call + 1(264) 584-2710, or +1(264) 497-5666 /+1(264) 497-5667 between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM EST.
- Visitors who have been fully vaccinated (completed primary series) within the last six (6) months, and persons who have taken a booster dose more than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will not be tested on arrival.
- Effective August 8, there shall be no pre-arrival testing requirement for vaccinated persons. Unvaccinated returning residents shall be required to complete a pre-arrival test for entry into Anguilla.
- Effective August 8, unvaccinated visitors will be permitted to enter Anguilla with a negative pre-arrival test. There shall be no quarantine or further testing.
- Guests are asked to adhere to and respect the COVID-19 protocols of establishments and encouraged to frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Fully vaccinated is defined as having received the last dose in the primary series more than 14 days prior to the arrival date
- All persons requiring medical exemption must submit a request to the Ministry of Health via the travel authorization portal at www.escape.ivisitanguilla.com.
Onward Travel COVID-19 Testing
This applies to persons that require a COVID-19 test for departure. Please contact your accommodation for assistance. Onward Travel testing is available as follows:
Ministry of Health
- Drive thru testing available:
- Mondays - Fridays: 7:30am - 3pm
- Saturdays - Sundays: 7:30am - 11:30am
- Tests Offered: Rapid Antigen & RT-PCR
- Location of Testing Office: Ministry of Health, 2nd Floor D-3 Building, The Valley. The access point for testing is via the Merchant Market Road.
- Turnaround Time: 24 hours (results can be provided via hard copy collected at the Ministry of Health or soft copy emailed to address provided).
- Note: Proof of payment is required for the test to be administered.
Hughes Medical Center
By appointment only at clinic:
- Mondays - Fridays: 8am - 2pm
- Mobile Testers: Daily 8am - 1pm
- Tests Offered: Rapid and RT-PCR
- Cost: US$60.00 - US$175.00 per test
- For Testing Appointment: Call +1 (264) 497-3053 for further details.
Horizon (Mobile Unit)
A certified officer/nurse collects the sample, delivers it to the lab and collects your results for a service fee.
- Operating Hours 6am-10pm (Rapid Test) - 6am-3pm (RT-PCR Test)
- Email for Further Information and For Testing Appointment: Email firstname.lastname@example.org